HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Need Help With Private server

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ms8125

PostSubject: Need Help With Private server   Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:30 am

Hello Again Im messaged GM's try to talk to people on Hamachi (but no one is online) i still cant get this thing to work i have everything setup when i click SkydemonMS.exe in Winrar it takes me to a Black Screen and returns me back to my desktop plz help me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:46 am

just re-install your whole MS 0.62, then redownload the skydemons.exe
put it inside the maple 0.62 map, click it (run it as administrator on vista)
and play
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:33 pm

ms8125 wrote:
Hello Again Im messaged GM's try to talk to people on Hamachi (but no one is online) i still cant get this thing to work i have everything setup when i click SkydemonMS.exe in Winrar it takes me to a Black Screen and returns me back to my desktop plz help me

Which hamachi channel are you on? Because I'm on SDMs5, but I know it's probably full. Anyway, is there some sort of firewall blocking your SkyDemonsMs? I know my laptop doesn't always allow all the private servers to run; I can run some private servers but not others (and it's not because those servers are down).

I also had trouble getting onto SDMs yesterday morning, but that was because of a faulty hamachi connection-- for that, I relogged onto my hamachi, then I was able to get on.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Wed Jul 29, 2009 2:59 pm

im on 14
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:55 pm

I did everything the Video said and it said while i was extract the v62 i got this message C:\Users\Manny\MsPrivate\Maplestory_v.62.rar: CRC failed in Maplestory\Map.wz the file is corrupt

So whatever i kept on going downloaded the Client and when i go to launch the Program i get something saying that the wzm.dll is missing and it cannot continue plz help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:38 pm

ms8125 wrote:
I did everything the Video said and it said while i was extract the v62 i got this message C:\Users\Manny\MsPrivate\Maplestory_v.62.rar: CRC failed in Maplestory\Map.wz the file is corrupt

So whatever i kept on going downloaded the Client and when i go to launch the Program i get something saying that the wzm.dll is missing and it cannot continue plz help

Ok, so my private server is usually in C:/ProgramFiles/Maplestory
And my v.62 is in the Maplestory folder (you can actually name folder as "private server" if you want...) If you have other versions of maplestory, you should use control panel to remove that other version. Do you have other private servers? If you do, I believe some of their WinRAR folders will have the wzs.dll. If not, just go on google or yahoo and type in "wzs.dll download" (or just the name of whatever file you're missing). There should be a bunch of available downloads.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 am

Last time i tried Dowloading this i did what you said i googled the things i was missing and it would take me to a FULL blackscreen like it was trying to launch and then it would take me to Win Rar again

Ok im gettting really frustrated ive done everything youve asked..... i downloaded all the stuff i was missing and i got error code 2147221000 (DLL for Class not found)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:09 am

ms8125 wrote:
Last time i tried Dowloading this i did what you said i googled the things i was missing and it would take me to a FULL blackscreen like it was trying to launch and then it would take me to Win Rar again

Ok im gettting really frustrated ive done everything youve asked..... i downloaded all the stuff i was missing and i got error code 2147221000 (DLL for Class not found)

E-mail me at kidjockey07@yahoo.co.uk; I'll send my files to you and you can see if it works.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:44 am

k i emailed you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 pm

well that may take some time, cause those are huge files to be send over the internet. If i make some free time, I'll see if i can find a good link.
1.st where are you from (to give you the fasted available dll link)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:30 pm

ms8125 wrote:
k i emailed you

Sorry for the late reply, I was at my summer class. I'll check my mail right after I respond to the forums.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:42 pm

ok still same message is there anyway you can copy your whole folder and just send it to me?? im from Miami , Fl btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:40 pm

ms8125 wrote:
ok still same message is there anyway you can copy your whole folder and just send it to me?? im from Miami , Fl btw

Do you play other v.62 private servers? If so, do those work? The download link on the website doesn't really give a WzMss.dll; I have that because one of the other servers I've played have it. I'll try to mail you again, and put the files I sent you into your v.62 folder. Pick "Yes to all" if windows prompts you and ask if you want to over-write previous files with the same names.

Best regards,
~~[GM]Ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:00 pm

Still same code errors theres no way you guys can send me your WHOLE folder and then i can just play from there i mean theres gotta be a way
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:13 pm

ms8125 wrote:
Still same code errors theres no way you guys can send me your WHOLE folder and then i can just play from there i mean theres gotta be a way

The problem with sending you my whole folder is that it's gonna be too big. The "whole" folder consists of all the v.62 private servers I have, and also the v.62 maple, which is a gianormous file to send. The 3 files I sent you should work if your v.62 maple is functional. Do you have other versions of maplestory installed? For me, I can play both v.62 and v.55 because my v.62 is installed on my desktop and v.55 is installed in hard drive.

You should really check if your v.62 maple is working. Try downloading a private server that doesn't require hamachi and see if that one works. If other private servers don't work either, then there's a problem with your v.62 maplestory.

Best wished,
[GM]Ryan
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm

and try other download sites for .62 downloading.
cause maybe the dll is partialy broken from that site
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:18 pm

wolfie wrote:
and try other download sites for .62 downloading.
cause maybe the dll is partialy broken from that site

I e-mailed him my wzmss.dll, which is working fine for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:19 pm

maybe more files are broken from that link then just that dll.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 am

ok i deleted my whole maplestory then im restarting this thing from scratch
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:05 pm

im gonna need a different link then cuz i cant find anything for free to DL and also im getting alot of .70 can i use that also?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:33 pm

Ok i still get nothing i dont understand ive done everything right along time ago i joined another Private server that had an installer and it was super easy why dont you guys have that?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Mon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 pm

ms8125 wrote:
Ok i still get nothing i dont understand ive done everything right along time ago i joined another Private server that had an installer and it was super easy why dont you guys have that?

Go to the download page on our website: http://www.wix.com/dogsfnt/SkyDemons

The v.62 download there is free.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:11 am

he ment an auto patcher.
which is no use cause its only 1 file that needs to be put in your 0.62 folder.
the server that had that patcher had probably editted more then just the normal .exe file
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Help With Private server   

Back to top Go down

Need Help With Private server
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDemons :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: